The panel will discuss significant legal issues arising in financing fintech companies in the US, Canada and Asia, providing a general overview of the growing financial technology market and sharing insights on key legal issues arising when financing intellectual property of fintechs in different jurisdictions and related bankruptcy concerns.
- Kiriakoula Hatzikiriakos (moderator), Senior Manager-Legal Counsel, National Bank of Canada, Montreal, Canada
- Tracy Springer, Interim Chief Compliance Officer and General Counsel, Liberty SBF, New York, NY
- Rick Antonoff, Partner, Blank Rome LLP
- Joyce Bernasek, Partner, Osler Hoskin & Harcourt LLP, Toronto, Canada
- Professor Xuan-Thao Nguyen, Gerald L. Bepko Chair, Director, Center for Intellectual Property Law and Innovation, Indiana University, Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Indianapolis, IN
For more information