May 24, 2019
Osler is proud to announce that our Intellectual Property Practice Group has once again earned a Tier 1 ranking for "Copyright & related rights" in Managing Intellectual Property’s 2019 IP STARS survey for Canada. The firm also received Tier 2 rankings in the “Patent contentious,” “Trade mark contentious” and “Trade mark prosecution” categories while earning a Tier 3 ranking for “Patent prosecution.”
Osler also congratulates several of our lawyers on earning individual rankings:
- Partner May Cheng was recognized as a “Trade mark star — Canada”
- Partner John Cotter was recognized as a “Copyright star — Canada” and a “Trade mark star — Canada”
- Partner Nathaniel Lipkus was recognized as a “Patent star — Canada”
- Partner Brad White was recognized as a “Patent star — Canada”
- Partner Donna White was recognized as a “Trade mark star — Canada”
- Counsel Geoffrey Langen was recognized as a “Rising Star — Canada”
- Associate Faylene Lunn was recognized as a “Rising Star — Canada”
Managing Intellectual Property IP STARS is a specialist guide to IP law firms and practitioners worldwide. In assessing its rankings, IP STARS conducts extensive research and obtains information from thousands of firms, IP practitioners and their clients through interviews, email and online surveys. Rankings are determined based on several aspects including expertise, workload, market reputation/track record, outcomes achieved for clients and unique strengths in a given practice area, according to the website.
Read more about the rankings and methodology on the Managing Intellectual Property IP STARS website.