May 4, 2022
Osler is proud to announce that we have been named finalists in three “Deal of the Year” categories at the M&A Awards Gala 2022. Presented by the M&A Club Canada, the awards recognize and celebrate Québec’s top dealmakers and senior professionals.
- Deal of the Year: Private Equity
- Niko Veilleux, partner, Corporate, led a team advising Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec in its acquisition of New Look Vision Group Inc., a leading Canadian provider of vision care products and services.
- Deal of the Year: Strategic Acquisition
- A team led by Mikulas Arendas, partner, Banking and Financial Services, advised The Legault Group, owner of Mondou, in its acquisition of Ontario-based Ren’s Pets and associated financing, the company’s first acquisition outside of Québec.
- Deal of the Year: ESG Transaction
- Eric Levy, partner, Corporate, led a team advising Promark Electronics Inc., an electronics manufacturer specializing in wire harnesses and cable and electromechanical assemblies for electric vehicles, in its acquisition by Electrical Components International.
Winners will be announced at a ceremony in Montréal on May 18.
You can read more about the M&A Awards Gala on their website.