The workplace is an environment constantly affected by changes in technology, workforce requirements, and employee demands. It falls on the employer to manage these changes while ensuring that the business remains compliant – most effectively achieved through the maintenance of a continuous awareness of employer obligations, essential best practices and relevant policies, as well as a prompt level of responsiveness.
Join Osler’s Employment & Labour team as they discuss:
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies
- The effect of artificial intelligence on privacy in the workplace
- Consultant vs. employee distinctions and implications
- Employer accommodation requirements; and
- The unionization of dependent contractors
The team will finish off with a brief “sprint” review of important recent topics and case decisions in employment and labour law.
There is no cost to participate. The Webinar will be broadcasted at three separate occasions to better suit your schedule.
Broadcast 1: 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. EDT Thursday June 20
Broadcast 2: 8:00 to 9:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday June 26
Broadcast 3: 3:00 to 4:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday June 26